Thank you for your ongoing confidence in HTO, Ltd, and thank you for supporting small, local business in 2014! We realize that you have a choice…and we’re so grateful that you continue to choose us!
On behalf of the entire company, please know that we’re constantly motivated and inspired by the opportunities that you give us to help you live a happier, healthier, more active lifestyle. Rendering Positively Outrageous Customer Service to all people (at all times, and in all instances), and striving to offer the authentic, magical, knowledgeable, and extraordinary outfitting experiences (on the planet) remains our top priority. Since 1971, HTO, Ltd has been dedicated to developing a Company Culture that is happy, fun, helpful, professional, passionate, energetic and kind for one reason: to better serve YOU!
To be honest, it’s not always easy…but our commitment to your 100% total satisfaction and to making positive differences the lives of our customers, guests and communities is what we value the most. We feel…the more we know, the more we practice, the more we smile, and the more personal we are…the better your active outdoor experience will be! And you may not even be aware of it, but when you support small, local business, you’re making a positive difference in our lives and in our families’ lives. So thank you, sincerely.
We’re proud of what we do, how we do it, and why we do it. We’re so appreciative of the opportunity to help, service, assist, advise for, suggest, problem solve with, talk to, and interact with you…and we agree, specialty retail does still matter in 2014 and specialty retail is still the foundation of our community. You’ve done your part, and know that we’re committed to continuing to do ours in 2015 and beyond. We promise, individually and collectively:
- To provide every customer with a unique, one of a kind, powerful, mind blowing, extraordinary, magical experience that will be both transparent and authentic.
- To respect the rights of every customer to look around and to be inspired by their surroundings.
- To fulfill the company’s promise to be the absolute best, and to earn the opportunity to serve every customer.
- To not ‘sell gear’ – to outfit every customer for a happier, healthier and more active lifestyle.
- To render Positively Outrageous Customer Service to all people, at all times, and in all instances – to remember that all HTO, Ltd Team Members are empowered to make everything perfect for every customer.
- To listen to every customer and to make expert suggestions.
- To be energetic and electric and to wear my passion for the active outdoor sports lifestyle on my sleeve like a badge of honor.
- To do everything humanly possible to make quality differences in every customers life.
- To represent HTO, Ltd with professionalism and pride.
- To live the Active Outdoor Lifestyle.
The Top 10 Things HTO, Ltd won’t be doing in 2015
- No longer ‘Price Matching’.
- Producing or selling ‘house branded goods’, made to be sold cheaply and that will perform cheaply.
- Training and/or developing our Outfitters any less because that’s what others do to save money.
- Apologizing for selling the greatest and best outdoor gear, clothing, and products on the planet!
- Offering free shipping on top of free shipping with discount codes for ways to get more free shipping with your existing free shipping.
- Creating out of state call centers, staffed with ‘Operators’ rather than trained, vetted, gear and service professionals.
- Raising our prices when nobody’s looking.
- Lowering our standards because someone may not be looking.
- Violating your trust and selling your email address.
- Offering Drone Delivery
Thank you again for a great 2014, best wishes to you and your families this holiday season, and may your new year be filled with all the success and happiness you deserve!
And remember, you have our commitment to continue to do all that needs to be done to always offer you the most authentic, the most enthusiastic, the most magical, the most knowledgeable, and the most extraordinary service and outfitting experience possible.
Without you, there is no HTO, Ltd.
Sandy Cohan, CEO, HTO, Ltd.