It’s still camping season! Here are some genius camping hacks you have to try:
1. Adding sage to your campfire or fire pit keeps mosquitoes and bugs away.
2. Keep extra duct tape for emergencies right on your water bottle.
3. Make toothpaste dots.
Spread them out on a plate, let them dry for 2–3 days, and then sprinkle baking soda over them. Once they dry, just pop them into a resealable plastic bag.
4. Your deodorant doubles as a mosquito bite itch queller.
5. Make a portable reading lamp!
Point a headlamp inwards to a gallon milk jug filled with water. Click here for our selection of headlamps!
6. Glue sandpaper to the top of your match holder.
7. Use an acorn cap to loudly whistle for help if you’re lost in the woods.
8. Make a last-minute camping spoon with a knife and a plastic bottle.
9. Carry your seasoning in straws.
Just use a lighter to re-seal.
10. You can also keep seasonings, toppings, and condiments separate but organized in stackable pill containers.
11. A 16-ounce water bottle will hold 8–9 large eggs.
12. Keep your TP fresh and dry
13. Tin Foil Dinners
14. Easy DIY firestarters
Wad up your old dryer lint and stick it inside a toilet paper tube.
15. Line your pie iron with foil for easy clean up.
You can go from grilled cheese to apple pie pocket with practically no clean up.