Summer is finally here! And with it comes a slew of outdoor activities on land, on water, in the air… so you need shoes that are just as versatile as you.
- They are very lightweight shoes; light in my pack or on my feet.
- They don’t get stinky, because ASTRAL uses nylon instead of polyester (nylon doesn’t hold stink).
- They dry out overnight – quick dry fabrics are smart design.
- The grip is amazing, ASTRAL’s G®Rubber is the stickiest compound available today.
- They are compact and fit in to small spaces, so I can pack and travel light.
- They are washable in a river, a hostel sink, or a washing machine.
- I can wear them in many different travel settings, from the embassy to a jungle trek – no worries.
- They’re naturally balanced in their geometry for healthy posture and comfortable walking across all types of terrain.
– Chris Hobson
- M’s Loyak Water Shoes, $79.95: This shoe feels like a high performance moccasin.
- W’s Loyak Water Shoes, $79.95: Casual meet water shoe, water shoe meet casual!
- M’s Brewer Water Shoes, $99.95: An original shoe that truly represents the Astral lifestyle.